Newest Listings on Highway 30A East
30A is short for Scenic Highway 30A, an 18.5-mile corridor that veers off and later reconnects back to Highway 98 and hugs the Gulf of Mexico coastline in northwest Florida’s Walton County. This is a stretch of natural landscape with sugar-fine white beaches and clear gulf water that is divine: sea oat-covered dunes, pine forests, wetlands, marshes and coastal dune lakes. Few places lay claim to these rare coastal dune lakes, and the 30A area has several; enjoyed often by kayakers, paddle boarders and nature-lovers.
Trails connect state parks, preserves and residential areas. A paved hike-bike trail spans the length of 30A. Riders cruise the path through several neighborhoods, beach communities and small towns.
Each community along 30A has its own personality.
HIGHWAY 30A EAST HOMES AND CONDOS
Highway 30A East - All Homes
- Highway 30A East Homes Under $500,000
- Highway 30A East Homes $500,000 to $750,000
- Highway 30A East Homes $750,000 to $1,000,000
- Highway 30A East Homes $1,000,000 to $2,000,000
- Highway 30A East Homes $2,000,000 to $5,000,000
- Highway 30A East Homes $5,000,000 to $10,000,000
- Highway 30A East Homes over $10,000,000